Release date:20-05-23 Author:admin Click: 101
1) Ideological factors. The ideological factors that restrict the development of distributed natural gas energy mainly include two aspects: first, the understanding is not comprehensive. Although the state has made a definition for the related concepts of natural gas distributed energy, due to the fact that natural gas distributed energy is not in the main position in the whole energy system, there are different understandings and opinions on the meaning and importance of natural gas distributed energy in the actual operation of enterprises and relevant research institutions In addition, even some local departments lack the most basic understanding of the necessity and advantages of their development. This not only causes serious obstacles to the development of distributed natural gas energy, but also makes it difficult to formulate relevant development standards and policies. In the process of development, it is very easy to have a series of problems, such as difficult to implement the standards, lack of funds subsidy budget, etc.; secondly, there are few representative successful cases. As distributed natural gas energy is a new thing developed in recent years, there are few demonstration cases, and there is a lack of development experience and technology. At present, more than half of the distributed natural gas energy in China is in a state of standstill due to technology, economic benefits, power grid connection and other problems.
(2) Business operation factors. Enterprise operation factors are the internal factors that restrict the development of distributed natural gas energy, mainly reflected in higher fuel and equipment operation costs, longer capital recovery period and higher cost investment. As far as the fixed investment cost is concerned, at present, China is not able to independently produce the related equipment of natural gas distributed energy, and some of the key technologies and equipment still need to be imported. The high cost of equipment import is a crucial factor that hinders the development of distributed natural gas energy in China. At the same time, the lack of professional and skilled talents in domestic natural gas distributed energy greatly increases the installation cost of equipment and the labor cost of investment to a certain extent. In addition, it is precisely because the current natural gas distributed energy equipment in China mainly relies on imports, and the annual regular maintenance of these equipment, replacement of parts, inspection of equipment, system update, etc. are all dependent on foreign countries, which adds a certain burden to the operation and development of natural gas distributed energy enterprises, and hinders the smooth development of natural gas distributed energy in China Exhibition.
Website of this article:http://en.jurencn.com/index.php/industry/109.html
Next:Development prospect of LNG storage and transportation technology
- How does the thermosyphon evaporator work?
- LNG gasification pry, pry away the dark haze, return your beautiful blue sky!
- Share the welding skills of stainless steel material of LNG tank and connect it with tank body
- How to avoid the development crisis of LNG point supply equipment under the general trend
- Dezhou Linyi builds a 10 billion yuan biomedical industry base
- Design and selection prototype of LNG skid
- Development prospect of LNG storage and transportation technology
- Factors restricting the development of distributed natural gas energy
- Safety technology and management of LNG storage and transportation
- The world's six largest companies compete for the global industrial gas market
- An important means to ensure the safety of low temperature storage tank: maintenance
- For the first use of liquid argon storage tank, the following items should be kept in mind to avoid "adverse reactions"
- Emergency measures for leakage of liquid ammonia in liquid ammonia storage tank
- The reason why liquid oxygen tanks are widely used